Sunday, August 5, 2018



                                                               Concubine bed chamber

                                                                 Chambord gardens
Day 5 of the EuroVelo6 ride. Sunday, a day of rest from biking but certainly not just "resting". Three hours of walking around and through a chateau negates the "rest" concept. Probably the most famous chateau in the Loire valley is the Chateau Chambord. Initiated by Francis I in 1515 it took centuries to complete and is today a quite magnificant structure. I could post 25 pictures of Chambord but after awhile they all begin to look the same. So forgive this limited sample.
On another note, looking back on previous postings I am aghast at the amount of grammatical and spelling errors. I could make the excuse that I am doing it after an exhausting day of biking in 100 degree temps, but that is no excuse. I shall endeavour to improve in this area. So pleeze fergives moi.

No comments:

Post a Comment