Friday, September 30, 2011

Sunrise over the ATLANTIC from Dewey Beach Delaware
Marsha Rae
Central Illinois Alzheimer's Assn
606 W. Glen
Peoria, Il
Mention:Champ Walker's bicycle ride.

During my rides I use rest days to promote the organization which I feel does wonderful work and encourage followers of my blog to contribute that organization. Once again it is the Central Illinois Alzheimers Association. While there are many worthy causes, I feel this is the one that best represents my interests and values. Research has shown that Alzheimers has officially reached epidemic proportions and as the "boomers" continue to age it well become worse. Therefore, I feel compelled to establish this as charity for which I solicit contributions. Anything you contribute will be greatly appreciated.
Today being a rest day , I took a mini-tour of Dewey Beach Delaware. It is so like every resort beach town in the United States. The "main drag" is rife with restaurants, bars, hotels, and Beachie thingies stores selling everything one would need to sit on the beach and enjoy life. Tonight is Elvis night at the Rudder (across the street) and I can's wait. Thank you very much (gruffly stated)

No comments:

Post a Comment