Friday, July 23, 2021


 

Five days.....yes, five days of almost perfect riding conditions.  Temperature in the low to mid 80's, light winds less than 10 mph, roads in good condition and body parts working makes for an extremely fine bicycling experience. My riding distances are down from pre tkr 35-40 miles down to 30-35 miles per day.  But, that's not bad so I'll take it.  Am still looking for the right conditions to ride to Champaign for my first century in almost two years but hopefully that will happen sometime before Fall.  I'm interested to see if I have the endurance to do a century but, of course, I will give it my best shot. On another note one of our cross country bikers, Barbie, just got engaged.  Best wishes Barbie. As one of our community, all your fellow riders wish you all the happiness you deserve.  Stay tuned for more updates

No comments:

Post a Comment