Tuesday, July 13, 2021


 

Biking update. Here we are in the middle of July and my biking, for the last four days, has been on my trainer in the basement.  The reason?  RAIN, RAIN, RAIN.  Complaints of a "drought" last month have been answered with over 7 inches of rain in the last two weeks.  Be careful of what you wish for.  On another note, their have not been any conditions all summer that would be conducive to me biking my first century since my tkr.  I have been checking the 10 day outlook on the weather channel and nothing appears to meet the conditions needed for me to  make the jaunt.  So, I'm still holding out hope I can do one before my two year anniversary since my knee replacement.  But, time will tell.  Speaking of the repaired knee, I feel it's as good as it is every going to be.  Not 100% but functional to the point I can ride.  It is what it is and I shouldn't have expected the new knee get back to perfect.  More later

No comments:

Post a Comment