Saturday, July 3, 2021


                                                             Another friend met on bike ride

Rain, Rain, Rain....Most of my riding was on my trainer but I did get in a few rides outside.  Rode to Spring Valley and met this lady who was sitting on the steps outside the church.  We got our time wrong so I had about forty five minutes to wait for my ride.  Resting my bike on a brick column by the steps our conversation started as she inquired where I began my ride.  Surprised I had ridden 50 miles she wanted to know my age.  Again, she was surprised I was able to bike that distance at my age and informed me I looked good in my biking gear.  She and her husband rode motorcycles and she informed me she liked to read.  Inquiring where my book was available I gave her the sites it could be ordered.  Soon Veronica arrived and since I usually carry books in my vehicles I gave her one with a personalized autograph.  She was delighted and once again I met an interesting individual during my riding experiences.  

So, on another note, I am still looking for the proper conditions to do my first century since my tkr.  Hopefully it will be soon.  Stay tuned


No comments:

Post a Comment