Sunday, December 29, 2019


Rehab up-date. Looks like spring outside on Dec. 26.  The temperature hit 61 degrees.   Amazing that the day after Christmas it was so warm.  So I decided to increase my riding to a 15 miler.  That was an increase of 5 miles since my last ride.  A very windy 11-15 mph wind from the SSW had me riding from Goodfield to Washington.   It wasn't a total tailwind but no direct headwind, or at least that is what I thought.  Just to be sure it was a 15 miler I included extra roads to the ride.  When it was all said and done I actually travelled into the wind for about 5 miles and ended with a total of 16 miles.  I was sure I could have completed 20 but that was pretty close to what the knee would tolerate.  Amazed I am posting this level of riding given the thousands of miles I posted prior to the new knee.  But it's like I'm starting from the beginning.  The good news is there were no near misses and that's always a good thing.  More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment