Wednesday, May 23, 2018


Biking season in full swing finally.  The weather has been co-operative the last week and a half.  The only problem is the weather people can't quite get the wind speed correct.  5-10 mph predictions turn out to be 15-20.  I rode three days last where the wind was significant.  Rain days were spent at the rec center.  Looks like when my membership ends I will go to another facility.  They removed all  the Magnum equipment even though they were in perfect working order. And those were my favorite machines where I set up my workout regiment.  Anyway, I'm back outside doing between 35 and 40 miles per ride with the occasional 55er to Leroy.  So, life is good on the biking front.  Now, the knee is another issue. 
On another note, looking forward to visiting my friend and cross country roommate Hank in Oregon at the beginning of June.  One of my favorite people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment