Thursday, June 3, 2021

              I claimed these are our group at the start of our cross country ride.  It's been so long we might even look like this.
Good times have returned.  Four days of outside riding.  Temperatures in the low eighties, wind less than ten mph and humidity virtually non-existent.  So, I will enjoy these conditions and ride as often as possible. The usual close calls and disrespectful drivers but that has been the norm for quite some time.  It looks like the covid thing is quickly being brought under control so I can do longer rides to destinations where I will stay overnight.  Wife and I fully vaxinnated. The knee is doing well and I just got a clean bill of health from my annual physical.  Until next time keep the rubber side down and to quote the famous Jim Lyle....RSRO...Ride safely...Ride Often.

No comments:

Post a Comment