Wednesday, April 8, 2020


Have ridden my bicycle 120 miles the last seek.  Longest ride was 35 miles to Goodfield and back.  My earlier ride was 30 miles with virtually no wind.  But the Goodfield ride was with a 12 mile SSW wind.  It was a little more than I anticipated and consistent with rides prior to my new knee.  I finished it but I could feel it.  My speed was nowhere near what I wanted but that was my intention.  Speed will come later.  In fact, Sunday I rode to Eureka lake and back and increased my speed so  now things are progressing nicely.   Hopefully, Friday I will ride to Bloomington (40 miles) and eventually ride to LeRoy (55 miles) with Champaign 100 miles the ultimate goal by the end of  summer.  The above photo is the first without the knee wrap and I noticed it immediately.  More later

No comments:

Post a Comment