Wednesday, April 1, 2020



Bicycling in this age of CoVId 19 solves three delimas. First, it relieves boredom. I mean, really, how many episodes of The Andy Griffith Show can one watch. Secondly, it increases social distancing. Other than cars on the road, the only person near me was at least 5 miles away. Thirdly, it provides the needed exercise to burn off alcohol consumed from watching too many episodes of the Andy Griffith Show. And fourthly (I know, I know improper grammar) for me, it contributes to my rehabilitation of the new knee. So, dust of your old bike, take it to Russells for a tune-up or buy a new bike at Russells and hit the road. Yes, an unashamed endorsement for Russell's Cycling and Fitness Center. See you on the road. Here is my mileage for today's ride

No comments:

Post a Comment