Tuesday, October 17, 2023

New computer.  Checking it's ability to continue this blog.  Just purchased new Continental Gator tires.  My Alitia are very difficult to change when I get a puncture.  Snapped two pry bars attempting to place the tire on the rim.  Never had that problem before so new tires is the default remedy.  As far as biking since my last entry no outside rides due to weather and other interruptions.  Like many of my fellow riders I contracted squamos cell carcenoma. Surgery was last Tuesday and I was instructed to do no activity for a week.  I was a good boy for three days and biked on my trainer in the basement.  So far, no diverse effects.  This week looks like great weather for outdoor cycling so hopefully I'm back.  Still looking for conditions for my first century of the season. More later.



No comments:

Post a Comment