Saturday, August 6, 2022

 Since this is my biking blog I shall defer from any political rants or other subjects not associated with my biking experiences.  Just finished a class reunion and thought I would offer to organize a 20 mile bike ride with former high school classmates.  As the date came closer it looked like it would not happen.  The reason?  My classmates have gotten quite elderly and most look as if they would not be able to ride that distance.  Let's face it.  Now in our mid seventies and seeing the condition of many of the people there, I decided it would not be worth the effort. So it wasn't to be.  While the weather had been quite warm, I reminded those who question my sanity I have ridden in heat and am quite capable of handling it.  Having a great time with my facebook memories of my trek across Europe 4 years ago.  What an experience.  Check out my previous posts.  More later



No comments:

Post a Comment