Saturday, August 15, 2020

 Another great week for biking.  30-35 miles four days with a 20 miler to Eureka lake on Sunday.  Looking forward to the day when conditions are favorable for me to ride my first century since the knee replacement.  Bike camera needs work as the movie function is not working.  It will still take photos but movie not working.  Looks like I will need to purchase a new one.  Also, the biking scene is picking up.  I encountered 10 bikers on Thursday's ride.  Folks are trying to find a way to get out during the current pandemic.  Since my return and the biking season began I have accrued over 1,300 miles.  I still do not clip my right foot but it seems to be working out.   Hopefully in early September I can ride a century but we will see.  Stay tuned


No comments:

Post a Comment