Monday, February 10, 2020


Rehab-update.   No outside biking since last entry but indoor cycling is close to what it was before knee replacement.  Two hours at the gym, alternating with hour and a half in trainer followed by once a week in the therapy pool at the gym.  So since my flexion is where I want it to be but not as good as it is going to get.  I am working on regaining the level of conditioning I had attained prior.  On a side note, I saw my surgeon for a 6 month visit.  He was pleasantly surprised how my recovery has progressed.  He did admit it was a very difficult replacement do to the fact the knee was so bad. Because of that fact he implied my rehab levels would take longer. He also indicated I still would improve up to a year from the replacement.  All in all a good report with the best yet to come.  As this is a blog dedicated to my biking adventures forgive me for adding pictures of my grandchild....but she is so damn cute I can't help it.  So there!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment