Saturday, December 15, 2012


Hard to believe.  December 14 did my Friday fifty-five mile ride outside in 50 degree weather in central Illinois.  There are some positives from this global warming thing.  I can't remember ever riding outside this late in the seaon around here.  Also, because many of the fields have been full tilled I checked with a farmer and he said it was tilled in this manner because it allows moisture to enter the soil easier and more efficiently than conservation tillage.  I realize that you non-farm dogs out there don't have a clue as to what I'm talking about but the trade off is that more of the top soil will be blown into the rivers this spring.  Enough about that. This is supposed to be a blog about biking and here I'm sounding like a Farmer John.  And yes I did survive the grizzlie attack!

No comments:

Post a Comment