Thursday, March 25, 2021


 

Only one good day of riding in last week.  A 35 miler to Magnolia was the only day of outside riding.  Good tailwind.  Looking at my peers, I consider myself fortunate I can still bike and remain relatively active.  Have received both shots, Madurna and should be immune. Starting to do breakfast again with my retired teacher friends.  The Busy Corner is still my go to place but it remains to be quite a distance for those who live in East Peoria.  Hopefully the next two days will allow me an opportunity to ride outside both days.  I plan to do a 35 miler around the county and Saturday do a 70 miler to Ottawa.  Let hope the weather accommodates.  

On the granddaughter side of things, that baby is growing like a weed.  We see her every two weeks and she seems to grow plenty between visits.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment