Wednesday, May 22, 2019



Finally got a few days of biking in the great outdoors.  Got to ride two days last week and once this week.   Two rides to Leroy the last two weeks were accomplished so things are going pretty good.  Monday I had planned riding my first century of the season.  While the temperature was supposed to be in the low 60's the wind was reported to be favorable.  So, Monday, I looked at the weather map and the temperature didn't get into the 6o's.  Instead of the wind being from the NNW at 15 mph it was, in fact, from the NNE at 10-15.  That meant I would be riding into a wind for the entire 100 mile trek.  Common sense prevailed so I cancelled my century and rode at the rec center.  What a disappointment but sooner or late the weather conditions will be favorable.  No big riding adventures planned for this summer but who knows, something always comes up.  Later Amigos.

No comments:

Post a Comment