Wednesday, April 17, 2019

So on April 14 we had 4 inches of snow.  I have already mowed my lawn and have ridden outside several times.  Now this.  It's not going to last long but boy what a shock. Enough of the snow.  Lets get this Spring thing going.
Two good rides over the last 4 days.  Preparing for the Florida ride I rode my usual 55 miler to Leroy.  Without a strong tailwind my time was not as good as I would have liked it to be but it was 55 miles so objective achieved.  My recent ride was short but it was on a trail through Glen Ellyn and Wheaton Illinois.  The temperature was a balmy 78 degrees and the wind was howling from the south at between 15 and 20 mph.  The trail was mostly gravel and there quite a few stops.  Not my preferred ride but at least it was an outdoor trek and not the stationary bikes at the rec center.  Looking forward to the Florida trip and another biking adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment