Thursday, January 28, 2016

Vacation in Naples Fl.  Before leaving I had a Drs. appointment to assess my hip injury.  I told the Dr. that I would be biking in Florida.  He suggested I should wait a few more weeks and discouraged any biking until my next appt.  Then he correctly determined I would not follow his advice and wished me well.  Since I've been here I have biked every day except one.  I have been especially vigilant for cars and other impediments that may cause any type of accident/  So far so good.  My trips have been mostly in the 20 mile range.  This is probably my last outside biking until Spring so I had to take advantage of it.
One another note, my book is nearly finished.  They sent me a hard copy and when I get back I need to see if there are any changes I need to make.  Also, I will have a book  website and that information will be forthcoming.  More on all of that later

No comments:

Post a Comment