Tuesday, September 1, 2026


 

 I often say "the Yin and Yang of the universe prevails"  That certainly was the case the last couple of weeks.  Last week had days with little wind and perfect mid seventy temps. Completed over 200 miles at a fairly good speed....14-15 mph.  Then there's the opposite this week.  Temps in the mid 90's with winds in the 10-15 mph.  Yin/Yang! If I really wanted to bike outside I could start about 7-8 o’clock. Haven't really been motivated to ride that early so again, it's on the trainer in the basement watching programs in front of the T.V.  On another note, I thought I would be doing more cycling with my granddaughter but she has little interest in riding her new bike.  Other interests have taken over her time and biking is not one of them.  Also, she doesn't ride her bike to school as she doesn't like her bike in among the many other bikes in the rack.  Maybe that will change and if it does I will be available to assist. On the century ride that I was looking forward to, nothing in the forecast looks promising in accomplishing that goal.  But time will tell.....later and stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment